LMC International, founded in 1980 and privately owned, is the leading independent economic and business consultancy for the agribusiness industry. It provides market intelligence, analysis and advice to a global client base involved with agricultural commodities, foods, industrial materials, biofuels and their end-markets. The company is headquartered in Oxford, UK, but has further offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur as well as a partner office in Brazil.
Key strengths include:
- Specialised expertise in a wide range of agribusiness industry sectors – knowledge and understanding of the issues that are specific to business in these sectors
- Internationally recognised experts – well known and well respected in their areas of expertise, equally at home in the field, the factory or addressing a board meeting
- Breadth and depth of our services – our teams can combine to address a broad range of needs
- Our objectivity – being independent, no axes to grind; not blinded by passing fads, conclusions are based on objective analysis
- Global reach – staff travel to some 40 countries a year, including regular visits to the key producing markets
Whether the client is a direct industry participant – grower, processor, end-user, government, NGO, investor, financial institution, or law firm, LMC International offers economic and market analysis to help clients operate more efficiently and competitively.