- The contents of the pages of this website are for the user’s general information and use only. The contents are subject to change without notice.
- Neither LMCA nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the user’s own risk, for which LMCA shall not be liable. It shall be the user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, LMCA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. The user will be issued with a username and password, which must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. If the user is aware or suspects that someone else knows their password, they should notify LMCA immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If LMCA has reason to believe that a breach of security or misuse of the website is likely, the user may be required to change their password or their account may be suspended. Unauthorised use includes, but is not limited to, the use of automated web crawlers or screen scrapers or similar technologies.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the user’s convenience to offer further information. The inclusion of any such links does not signify that LMCA endorses the linked website(s). LMCA has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Although LMCA aims to offer the user the best service possible, no guarantees are made that the services on the website will meet the user’s requirements. LMCA cannot guarantee that the services provided will be fault-free. Occasionally, access to the website may be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. All attempts will be made to restore the service as soon as is reasonably possible.
- No user may create a link to this website from another website or document without LMCA’s prior written consent.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
- LMCA makes no promise that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom; accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. Users accessing this website from locations outside the United Kingdom do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.