The Powertrain Forecast Manager provides supervision to the sales and production of Asia Pacific Powertrain Forecast services. The manager will also provide support to clients with queries and delivery of in-depth presentations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a small team of analysts to produce the Asian component of a detailed Global Light Vehicle powertrain forecast on a quarterly basis
- Build and continue to improve forecasting models. Develop contacts within the automotive industry to use as resources
- Oversee the completion of powertrain-related single or multi-client projects
- Support business development team on the sales, marketing and consulting efforts of the powertrain forecast services
- Support business development team on contracts’ renewals and customer service issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree preferably in engineering or automotive related.
- At least 5 years experience in automotive research/forecasting in Asia.
- Experience of engine and/or transmission forecasting is essential, preferably with a leading automotive supplier or OEM, with focus on powertrain system.
- Ability and experience in managing a team.
- Strong analytical and database skills with excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent in written and spoken English. The role is a client facing position so experience of presentations and public speaking would be viewed positively.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to build up industry contacts.
We have a friendly, progressive and collaborative work environment with competitive compensation packages. Send resume and covering letter to: May Arthapan (Ms.) May@lmc-auto.com or telephone: +662.264.2050.