LMC Automotive (LMCA) is part of the LMC group which is the global leader in economic and business consultancy for the agribusiness sector. LMCA delivers an expert understanding of the global automotive industries. Our services include industry analysis, forecast and proprietary consulting to global automakers and suppliers.
We are currently searching for an able candidate to add to our China team. The position will be based in our Shanghai office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The position is responsible for researching, analyzing and projecting trends in the automotive markets of China and contributes to LMCA’s monthly and quarterly industry reports.
- Research and analyze the automotive industry of China
- Monitor and analyze changes in government policy and regulations, and consumer trends and impact on vehicle demand
- Monitor and analyze automakers’ products and investment plans and impact on vehicle supply and market competition
- Forecast sales, export and production by model for these markets
- Develop and maintain contacts within the industry as sources of information
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of input data and forecast
- Work closely with global team to improve information flows, quality and consistency of the analysis
- Update sales and production forecast report on a monthly basis
- Update China Market Trends report monthly
- Provide support to clients
Main Selection Criteria:
- Top analytical skills. Experience in market analysis and/or economic analysis
- Experience and understanding of the China automotive industry
- Top computer skills, and ability and interest in working with large database and numbers.
- Top communication skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing reports in English
- Ability to work independently, manage own schedules and deliver to deadlines
- Minimum 3 years + experiences in car makers or international component suppliers.
Please contact John Zeng at +86-52833880 or firstname.lastname@example.org