LMC Automotive Global Industry Outlook Conference, 5 October 2017 (Detroit)
Thursday 5th October 2017
The Townsend Hotel
Birmingham, MI, USA
- 8:00am: Registration and breakfast
- 8:30am – 5:00pm: Program
- Networking reception to follow
TO REGISTER SEE BELOW
The global automotive industry is heading into another turn, but the direction of that turn will vary by market, and market dynamics can change with little warning. How clearly can you see the road ahead? Understanding the key variables in play and managing the noise among divergent views of the future is critical in planning your business and outperforming your competition going forward. With insight at every turn, LMC Automotive knows the way.
Obtain critical market intelligence and insight from LMC’s global team of dedicated and experienced analysts at the premier annual automotive planning conference in North America. LMC’s timely and detailed forecast and analysis will provide attendees with an in-depth assessment of each of the major automotive markets globally.
Insight on the Following Topics:
- What is the impact and direction of future mobility trends?
- Global automotive market volatility continues – which markets will grow and which will contract?
- Is the US market actually performing below expectations? Is there cause for concern?
- How supportive will the economic environment be for the auto industry?
- Is the surge in SUV growth globally sustainable?
- Will China be a more challenging market going forward?
- How is powertrain evolving, and is electrification the answer?
- How will trade negotiations and policy shifts drive changes in the industry?
Please join LMC’s staff of analysts from around the world, as we address these topics and more. To view the full Agenda please click here.
Fees for attendance are $200 per person for clients and $400 per person for non-clients.