LMC Automotive: Global Heavy Vehicle Industry Seminar 2017
Wednesday 15th November 2017
Macdonald Randolph Hotel
Beaumont Street, Oxford
OX1 2LN, UK
- 08:45am: Registration
- 09:15am – 01:00pm: Program
- Lunch and Networking reception to follow
TO REGISTER SEE BELOW
Global commercial vehicle demand is heading for a new record in 2017 – but how durable is the global upturn? LMC Automotive will explore the variables driving truck and bus demand around the world, evaluate the challenges looming on the horizon, and assess how the regional balance of demand will be shifting in the near term.
- With the global economic upturn vulnerable to moderating Chinese growth, what are the risks to trade and industry?
- What are the implications for freight and truck demand?
- Can the Chinese truck market boom continue?
- How sustainable are the emerging recoveries in Brazil and Russia?
- Are the Triad markets headed for contraction or growth?
- How will regulatory changes impact the truck and bus industries over the medium term?
- How will emerging mobility trends, electrification, connectivity, AVs – alter the face of our industry?
Please join LMC’s analysts and experts from around the world as we address these topics at our fifth annual Global Heavy Vehicle Seminar. A full agenda will follow soon.
Fees for attendance are £120 per person for clients and £360 per person for non clients. Fees inclusive of VAT.